Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sephora by OPI - Who Let The Dorks Out + China Glaze's Golden Enchantment

Pretty simple mani. Wanted to try one of my OPI polishes I had been hoarding for months without using. The teal blue is pretty gorgeous, seems to have very slight purple-y undertones. Adding the golden holographic-ish glitter on top, this is a pretty subtle summer manicure.

I was trying to make this last a week, so about 5 days in I put Sinful Colors - Hottie on top of it as well. I'll post those pictures last.


Blurry, but it shows the holo aspect a bit better.

OOO shiny.

Indoor lighting, bt this was after I added Sinful Colors - Hottie on top. My cuticles
look a bit strange, I think I may have pushed them up a bit recently. IMO
the Sinful polish didn't really add too much to it.


1 comment: