Friday, January 11, 2013

Red and black color blocking funky french tips


  • Maybelline - Onyx Rush
  • Maybelline - Racy Red
  • China Glaze - Ruby Pumps
This was fun! I used striping tape on the top of the blocks and in between them, took some careful brush strokes to make sure I didn't go over the thin tape. But it looks nice, and I like it! Sometimes I think I don't wear red enough.

This mani kinda reminds me of Cruella Deville from 101 Dalmations though. Just needs some white, I think, haha.

I hope to get one of my other cameras going soon, I think they take better photos. My current Sony is the newest but it seems to take some what crappy macros. :/ *pout* I don't know what it is, but the lighting did not want to play nice with this mani. It makes the red seem sort of washed out, it's not. :/














2 comments:

  1. This is a really cool idea! I've never thought of something like that. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete