Friday, February 15, 2013

25th birthday cupcake nails

I've been wanting to do cupcakes for awhile and decided that between Valentines Day and my birthday on the 17th, these were a good bet! And since I had a bit of patience on working with something new, I went for it.

They're OK, I don't love nor hate them. Pretty neutral about it honestly, though I do wish I had used tiny dots for the sprinkles instead of using a toothpick for lined sprinkles. Kinda thought I should have made the cherries a hair bigger but oh well!!



Didn't use a base color hence why the cupcakes don't seem to go all the way up to the cuticle.

Used the following:


  • Cupcake stripes: China Glaze Chocodisac & ELF Nude
  • Icing: White striper brush
  • Cherry: Wet N Wild Red
  • Sprinkles: Orly Elsabeths Rose & China Glaze Sunshine Pop





No comments:

Post a Comment